Everyone is warmly welcomed to visit the Museum of Legends! If you have a disability challenge and need adaptions made in order to visit us, do not hesitate, contact us!
The museum is housed in a beautiful, charming house from the 19th century, which unfortunately does not always live up to today’s desired standard of accessibility. We are constantly working to improve accessibility.
Today, however, we can offer the following:
- A pamped entrance at the back of the museum
- Disabled toilet is available at Gamla Torg (across the street)
- Easy to read guide book
- Easy to read book about the The Land of Legends Sweden
- Visual interpretation of our events (pre-booked)
- Guided tours for people with dementia (pre-booked)
- Book a storyteller that comes to your desired location.